These general terms and conditions of sale apply strictly to all product sales made by the online store www.kokonote.com.
Any order placed on the online store www.kokonote.com necessarily implies the unconditional acceptance by the Customer of the current General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the online store www.kokonote.com on the day the corresponding order is placed. In addition, the customer acknowledges that accepting these conditions implies their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent orders, except in cases where new conditions are notified by the online store www.kokonote.com. The fact that the online store www.kokonote.com does not invoke any of these conditions at a given time cannot be interpreted as a waiver of the right to invoke them in the future or in the past.
The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that result from them, shall be governed by Spanish law, unless there are provisions of public order to the contrary.
The prices published on the online store www.kokonote.com are in Euros. All prices include the applicable VAT on the day of the order. Any changes in the VAT rate will automatically be applied to the prices of the products for sale on the online store www.kokonote.com.
Offers on products for sale on the online store www.kokonote.com will be indicated on the product page and, unless otherwise stated, will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen. The online store www.kokonote.com reserves the right to cancel orders that include products with typographical errors or incorrect prices.
Discount vouchers will have specific validity and conditions for their use. Please check the specifications of each voucher before using it.
When placing an order, the customer can freely choose to pay for their purchases made on the online store www.kokonote.com through:
- Bank transfer
- Credit or debit card through PayPal's virtual POS.
The offers presented by the online store www.kokonote.com are valid within the limits of available stock and the dates established for such offers. The online store www.kokonote.com reserves the right to modify the range of products based on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
- The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated on the order.
- Invoices will be sent to the email address provided by the customer during their registration on the online store www.kokonote.com and can also be accessed in the customer's registered account on the online store www.kokonote.com.
- There will be no shipping or delivery of orders on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Delivery will be made punctually under the responsibility of the seller.
- An order is considered delivered at the moment the carrier delivers the package(s) to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the customer's responsibility to check the condition of the goods upon receipt and indicate any anomalies on the delivery receipt.
Browsing the store and adding products to the cart does not require registration. When making a purchase, you can proceed as a guest or register as a user. We will request some personal information to create your customer profile, which will be protected in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. Only individuals over 18 years of age can register.
With your user account, you can make purchases and take advantage of the discounts, promotions, and gifts we offer to our customers.
In your account, you can review the history and details of your orders, shipping addresses, discount vouchers, etc.
To make a purchase on the online store www.kokonote.com, you must be over 18 years of age.
Add all the products you wish to the cart and proceed to the checkout. You can log in if you are already registered or create a new user. You can also make the purchase as a guest.
Next, you will need to enter a shipping and billing address (which can be the same), choose your preferred shipping method, and finally complete the payment.
Legal information about the website of the online store www.kokonote.com
In compliance with the information duty established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- MIGUELINK S.L., with VAT number B-19506690 and registered address at Pol. Ind. La Gasolinera, 17, 18680, Salobreña, Granada, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume 1475, Folio 21, Section 8, Sheet 42179, and is dedicated to the sale of Online Merchandising.
- MIGUELINK S.L. operates under the trade name KOKONOTE and is responsible for the operation, management, and functioning of the website www.kokonote.com.
This website has been designed to provide information and allow public access to the content and various activities offered by the online store www.kokonote.com.
Access and Use
Both access to this website and the use of the information and content included in it will be the sole responsibility of the user.
The conditions of access to this website will be subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user, with any actions against the online store www.kokonote.com or third parties being strictly prohibited.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is strictly prohibited, including, but not limited to:
- Any violation of third-party rights (right to privacy, image rights, secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property rights, data protection, etc.)
- Including or introducing any type of computer virus, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause unauthorized damage or alterations to the contents or systems of any kind accessible through said website.
- Improper or inappropriate use regarding the normal functioning and purpose of any services that may be included on the website of the online store www.kokonote.com.
The online store www.kokonote.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage that users may cause to this website or any other website through the illegal or improper use of it or the contents and information accessible or provided through it.
The online store www.kokonote.com reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, discretionarily and temporarily, for technical reasons or any other reasons, and may unilaterally modify both the conditions of access and all or part of the contents included therein.
The online store www.kokonote.com is not responsible for the integrity and truthfulness of the content of the links to external websites that can be accessed from its website, nor for content that has not been supervised by the online store www.kokonote.com.
Commerce and Online Store
If commercial activity is carried out through this website, it will consist of receiving and processing requests related to the presented products and services. All commercial transactions that occur will be subject to current legal provisions, particularly those established in Law 7/1996 of January 15, on Retail Trade regarding Distance Sales, as well as legislation regarding General Contracting Conditions. If any of the services offered by the online store www.kokonote.com are requested, the customer must accept the General Conditions for the provision of those specific services, which will be made available to the customer.
www.kokonote.com © 2023.